How do we fix the creator economy, why do big media companies still exist, and 9 other things you want to know about the media business today
With nearly 30 years in the media industry, Kirstine Stewart has seen evolution over and over again. In her latest role as Head of Future of Media at the World Economic Forum, Kirstine has had a front row seat, helping to guide the largest media companies on their path forward.
In this new video series Top of Mind, Influicity CEO Jon Davids speaks with Kirstine about:
- How the pandemic shifted viewing habits (and why the winners won)
- Why big media players should never underestimate big tech
- Where the creator economy has a serious flaw
- Why existing media models will take a long time to break
- What part of the media biz has never changed (and probably never will)